More Rayment Park works completed
It has been all systems go at Rayment Park and a host of works have recently been completed.
- The toilets are now up and running and open to the public. They have electrically programmable locks that will open at 6am and close at 7pm each day (you will still be able to get out of a toilet if the locks engage). They are being serviced daily.
- The path network has been installed.
- An additional six park benches have been installed on concrete pads around the park and link to the path network.
- Little road signage and a speed hump have been installed to help children learn road rules.
- The basketball backboard has been replaced and the court remarked.
Still to come is the marking of two crosswalks, a wheelchair area next to the seats, and the path markings for the give way and stop signs. The drinking fountain is also being shifted next to the path.
Further mulching, turfing and planting will occur in the coming months.