First home game of the season at Lathlain Park
A lot of activity has taken place in Zone 3 to prepare Oval 1 for use by the Perth Football Club for their first home game of the season which took place on Saturday, 1 April. These include:
- The turf on Oval 1 established and suitable for play.
- The goal posts installed.
- The oval perimeter fence installed.
- The Perth Football Club boundary fence installed.
- Limestone block retained spectator terraces on the northern embankment installed.
- New turf on the northern spectator embankment around the new retained terraces installed.
- Temporary off-street public parking prepared on the old bowls club site on Bishopsgate Street, for use during Perth Football Club home games only.
See more pictures from Saturday on the Perth Football Club Facebook page.
Pictures courtesy of Perth Football Club.